Tasty homemade treats and bottomless fizz in our Sherlock hideaway, The Mind Palace.
Sherlock’s Afternoon Tea & Mini Mystery
- Afternoon Tea and Mini-Mystery
Get ready to take a trip down Baker Street with Sherlock’s Mind Palace Afternoon Tea and Mini Mystery. Join us in our secret speakeasy to indulge in a delicious afternoon tea and test your skills of deduction with an original case to crack.
You’ll need to work together as a team to solve a mini tabletop mystery, all whilst tucking into a tasty selection of savouries, buttery scones, and homemade sweet treats.
Your Afternoon Tea will include freshly made savouries, plus a selection of homemade sweets. And of course, no afternoon tea is complete without scones served with clotted cream and jam.
Please note: We’re unfortunately not peanut or nut-free.
Allergen information available on request.
- Saturdays and Sundays only
- Minimum of 2 people
- Menus are seasonal and may be subject to change
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Gluten-Free options are also available, view the special menus. Allergen sheets are available upon request.
- Please email [email protected] by midnight on the Monday prior to your booking with any dietary requirements.
- Unfortunately, we are not peanut or nut-free
Enjoy our Festive Afternoon Tea menu in the comfort of our Sherlock-inspired speakeasy, The Mind Palace. Tuck into a selection of freshly prepared sandwiches, buttered scones with clotted cream and jam followed by a variety of homemade cakes and sweet delights. Served with your choice of refreshing tea or freshly brewed coffee.
- Tomato Bread with Turkey Ham(White Bread with Cucumber for Vegans);
- Pretzel with Smoked Salmon (Granary Bread with Roasted Red Pepper for Vegans);
- Basil Bread with Mint Sandwich (Mini Bun with Vegan Pastrami for Vegans);
- Spinach Quiche;
- Savoury Muffin;
- Eggnog Sable
- Fig and Mascarpone Choux
- Chocolate Brownie
- Cherry and Chocolate Tart