Tasty homemade treats and bottomless fizz in our Sherlock hideaway, The Mind Palace.
Sherlock’s Afternoon Tea & Mini Mystery
Get ready to take a trip down Baker Street with Sherlock’s Mind Palace Afternoon Tea and Mini Mystery. Join us in our secret speakeasy to indulge in a delicious afternoon tea and test your skills of deduction with an original case to crack.
You’ll need to work together as a team to solve a mini tabletop mystery, all whilst tucking into a tasty selection of savouries, buttery scones, and homemade sweet treats.
Your Afternoon Tea will include freshly made savouries, plus a selection of homemade sweets. And of course, no afternoon tea is complete without scones served with clotted cream and jam.
Please note: We’re unfortunately not peanut or nut-free. Allergen information available on request.
- Saturdays and Sundays only
- Minimum of 2 people
- Menus are seasonal and may be subject to change
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Gluten-Free options are also available. Please email [email protected] by midnight on the Wednesday prior your booking with any dietary requirements.
- Unfortunately, we are not peanut or nut-free
Enjoy our exclusive Christmas Afternoon Tea menu for a limited time only. Tuck into a selection of freshly prepared sandwiches, buttered scones with clotted cream and jam followed by a variety of homemade cakes and sweet delights. Served with your choice of refreshing tea or freshly brewed coffee.
Freshly Prepared Savouries
- Turkey ham, cheese with mustardy mayo & chutney onion finger
- Cucumber & cream cheese finger sandwich
- Mushroom quiche
- Pretzel with tuna & mayo
- Savoury muffin with feta, peppers & sun-dried tomato
Homemade Sweet Treats
- Yuzu Tart
- Hazelnut Sable
- Coconut and Raspberry Choux