Tasty homemade treats and bottomless fizz in our Sherlock hideaway, The Mind Palace.
Sherlock’s Mind Palace Afternoon Tea and Mini Mystery
Get ready to take a trip down Baker Street with Sherlock’s Mind Palace Afternoon Tea and Mini Mystery. Join us in our secret speakeasy to indulge in a delicious afternoon tea and test your skills of deduction with an original case to crack.
You’ll need to work together as a team to solve the mini-mystery quiz, all whilst tucking into a tasty selection of savouries, buttery scones, and homemade sweet treats.
Your Afternoon Tea will include freshly made savouries, such as cream cheese salmon pretzels, plus a selection of homemade sweets, including hazelnut choux buns, Black Forest cupcakes and lemon tarts. And of course, no afternoon tea is complete without scones served with clotted cream and jam.
Please note: We’re unfortunately not peanut or nut-free.
Learn more about our updated COVID-19 policies here.
A selection of freshly prepared finger sandwiches, buttered scones with clotted cream and jam followed by a variety of homemade cakes and sweet delights. Served with your choice of refreshing tea or freshly brewed coffee.
Freshly Prepared Savouries
- Pastrami with a slice of gherkin burger with tomato, bread, mustard, and mayo
- Pretzel with chives, cream cheese, and fresh salmon
- Ham and cheese finger sandwich
- Cucumber and cream cheese finger sandwich
- Leek and stilton savoury muffin
Homemade Sweet Treats
- Lemon meringue tart
- Hazelnut choux with citrus jam
- Black Forest cupcake
- Tiramisu sable breton
- Plain, freshly baked scone with clotted cream and jam