Tuck into tasty homemade treats and solve your own mini-mystery in our Sherlock hideaway, The Mind Palace.
Sherlock’s Boozy Afternoon Tea
- Boozy Afternoon Tea
What could be better than Afternoon Tea? Afternoon Tea with unlimited Prosecco, of course.
Get ready to indulge with the brand-new Sherlock’s Boozy Afternoon Tea, served in our secret speakeasy, The Mind Palace. Including a mini tabletop mystery to solve, you’ll need to work together as a team to crack the puzzle, all whilst tucking into tasty homemade treats and bottomless glasses of fizz for a whole 90 minutes.
Your Afternoon Tea will include freshly made savouries, plus a selection of homemade sweets. And of course, no afternoon tea is complete without scones served with clotted cream and jam.
Please note: We’re unfortunately not peanut or nut-free.
- Saturdays and Sundays only
- Minimum of 2 people
- Menus are seasonal and may be subject to change
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Gluten-Free options are also available. Please email [email protected] by midnight on the Wednesday prior your booking with any dietary requirements.
- Unfortunately, we are not peanut or nut-free
Enjoy a selection of freshly prepared sandwiches, buttered scones with clotted cream and jam followed by a variety of homemade cakes and sweet delights. Served with your choice of refreshing tea or freshly brewed coffee.
Freshly Prepared Savouries
- Pastrami, gherkin, mustardy mayo on a wholemeal bun
- Turkey ham & cheese, mustard mayo finger sandwich on granary bread
- Cucumber, cream cheese & mint finger sandwich on basil bread
- Smoked salmon pretzel with cream cheese, chives & cucumber slice
- Savoury muffin with feta, peppers & sun-dried tomato
Homemade Sweet Treats
- Lemon meringue tart
- Passion Fruit choux
- Chocolate Brownie
- Mango Sable Breton