Tuck into tasty homemade treats and solve your own mini-mystery in our Sherlock hideaway, The Mind Palace.
- Boozy Afternoon Tea
What could be better than Afternoon Tea? Afternoon Tea with unlimited Prosecco, of course.
Get ready to indulge with the brand-new Sherlock’s Boozy Afternoon Tea, served in our secret speakeasy, The Mind Palace. Including a mini-mystery to solve, you’ll need to work together as a team to crack the puzzle, all whilst tucking into tasty homemade treats and bottomless glasses of fizz for a whole 90 minutes.
Your Afternoon Tea will include freshly made savouries, such as cream cheese salmon pretzels, plus a selection of homemade sweets, including hazelnut choux buns, Black Forest cupcakes and lemon tarts. And of course, no afternoon tea is complete without scones served with clotted cream and jam.
Please note: We’re unfortunately not peanut or nut-free.
- Saturdays and Sundays only
- Minimum of 2 people
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Gluten-Free options are also available. Please email [email protected] with any dietary requirements 72 hours in advance. View all special menus here
- Unfortunately, we are not peanut or nut-free
- Get 15% off playing Sherlock: The Official Live Game when booking Sherlock’s Boozy Afternoon Tea – email [email protected] for more info
A selection of freshly prepared finger sandwiches, buttered scones with clotted cream and jam followed by a variety of homemade cakes and sweet delights. Served with your choice of refreshing tea or freshly brewed coffee.
Freshly Prepared Savouries
- Pastrami with a slice of gherkin burger with tomato, bread, mustard, and mayo
- Pretzel with chives, cream cheese, and fresh salmon
- Ham and cheese finger sandwich
- Cucumber and cream cheese finger sandwich
- Leek and stilton savoury muffin
Homemade Sweet Treats
- Lemon meringue tart
- Hazelnut choux with citrus jam
- Black Forest cupcake
- Tiramisu sable breton
- Plain, freshly baked scone with clotted cream and jam