Outbound Sales Executive
Location: Shepherd’s Bush
Contract: Full time - Monday to Friday, 10am - 6pm
Contract type: Rolling contract
Wage: £21,944-£40,000 per annum (based on OTE)
Sherlock: The Game Is a Now is a live immersive experience and multifaceted venue from the creators of Time Run, innovators in live immersive gaming, and the writers of the hit BBC show Sherlock.
We are currently looking to recruit a motivated, confident and experienced Outbound Sales Executive. You will need to be a tenacious, self-starter who is target driven with a passion for proactive selling as the role requires you to actively seek out new business, building lists and conducting outbound sales call.
Minimum 1 Year Experience
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Outbound calls and lead generation
- Building rapport with corporate bookers
- Targeting key contacts from the CRM system
- Regular reporting
Ideally you will have the following experience and qualities:
- A self-starter who has the genuine ability to be responsible for their own diary and pipeline
- A proven track record of pro-active sales and business development
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Computer Literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- A positive attitude; self-motivated and resilient
You have to be eligible to work in the UK. To apply, send your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com.