Location: Shepherd’s Bush
Contract: Full time
Contract type: Rolling contract
Key Dates: Deadline for Applications: Friday 9th of March 2019.
Wage: £26,000 - £30,000 pro rata
Sherlock: The Game is Now is the official Sherlock immersive escape experience. We are looking for an experienced Bar Manager to oversee the Sherlock-themed Victorian Bar that our customers enjoy at the end of their game and which will also be home to a series of immersive bar experiences launching this Spring.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the bar's day to day operation
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff
- Managing all stock required for the bar, including handling deliveries.
- Managing ‘afternoon tea’ packages, ensuring that the correct deliveries are received daily from the supplier
- Liaising with drink suppliers and sponsors
- Managing sales of merchandise
- Keeping up to date with licensing legislation and objectives
- Enforcing health and safety rules
- Adhering to budgets and developing the offering to increase profits/sales
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Working alongside the rest of the venue team to deliver a high-end customer experience
Essential: Must have a valid English personal alcohol license
- First Aid at work – valid certificate
- SIA badge
- Experience working in immersive environments
You have to be eligible to work in the UK. To apply, send your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is the 9th of March 2019.