Social Media Compeitions and Giveaways Terms and Conditions
1. By participating in any competition or giveaway advertised by The Game is Now on its Twitter profile, Facebook page and/or other Social Media channels (the “Competition”), you confirm that you accept and agree to these competition terms.
2. The Promoter of the Competition is The Game is Now Limited. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook and/or other Social Media channels. You completely release Twitter, Facebook and/or other Social Media channels from any and all liability associated with this Competition.
3. Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to everyone. If the Competition is limited to a specific audience segment this will be specified in the Competition Twitter post, Facebook post and/or other Social Media channel. Competitions are not open to employees of The Game is Now, its agents, contractors, consultants, or their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the Competition.
4. Entrants must follow the instructions on the Competition Twitter post, Facebook post and/or other Social Media channel to enter this competition.
5. The Competition entry closing and opening dates will be specified on the Competition Twitter post, Facebook post and/or other Social Media channel.
6. The Game is Now is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction which may result in delay or failure to enter you into the draw.
7. All entries to this Competition become the property of The Game is Now and will not be returned to the entrants.
8. The winner(s) will be drawn as specified by the Twitter and Facebook Competition post and/or other Social Media channel. The prize winner(s) will receive the prize that is advertised on either the Twitter Competition post, Facebook Competition post and/or other Social Media channel.
The Game is Now accepts no responsibility or liability for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or the winner’s enjoyment of that prize (including any travel related costs where relevant and unless otherwise specified in the Twitter of Facebook Competition post and/or other Social Media channel).
9. The Game is Now will endeavour to notify each of the prize winners by email, text, phone or social media. However, if the winner cannot be reached within three working days, we may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. The Game is Now reserves the right to contact the selected winners by other means.
10. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Game is Now takes no responsibility for entries or prizes that are lost or destroyed.
11. Accepting the prize constitutes a winner's consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by The Game is Now and for The Game is Now to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry and/or photographs and interviews for Competition or publicity purposes without compensation. This includes on The Game is Now’s website, direct and social media channels.
12. The winner acknowledges that redemption of some prizes may require the winner to be at least 18 years of age or have parental/ guardian consent. We will let you know on our Twitter Competition post, Facebook Competition post and/or other Social Media channel.
13. The decisions of The Game is Now on all matters relating to this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Game is Now reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner's right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Game is Now reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
14. To the extent permitted by law, The Game is Now excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.
16. Entering the competition constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by The Game is Now and other interested media outlets and to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry for Competition or publicity purposes without compensation. This includes The Game is Now's website, direct and social media channels and PR.