CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) UPDATE
WE ARE CLOSED - CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) UPDATE - 09/04/20
Following the UK Government's March announcement, and the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers being paramount, we have taken the difficult decision to temporarily close the venue for the time being.
We are relaxing our no-rescheduling policy - meaning you won't have to miss out during this period and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience.
What happens next?
If your booking is impacted by this closure, the customer service team will be in touch to send you a voucher to re-book your experience. We can also help you rebook your session at no extra cost (subject to being booked in same price band) anytime from the postponement date for any date up to the end of August.
- If you confirmed your booking before March 2nd please contact email@example.com for further instructions.
- If you confirmed your booking March 2nd onwards, we will be in touch to issue you with a voucher so that you can reschedule as soon as we re-open.
- If you booked with DesignMyNight, Fever, TodayTix, TripAdvisor or any other third party site please contact them directly.
- Do not worry if you have not heard from us by the time of your original event date, we are contacting all affected customers in order of booking date.
- Please note: We'll be reviewing the situation for May bookings in the coming weeks and will be in touch as soon as possible.
We are monitoring and following government advice as laid out by Public Health England and shall implement any health and safety precautions advised as well as communicating with customers about any changes should the need arise.
Thank you for your understanding at this incredibly difficult time for the whole entertainment and attraction industry. We hope to be open again for you soon.